Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just this

I did my post graduation in English and also did a PG diploma in Electronic journalism t. I was a rank holder and I was quite good in all the assignments they had given me. But I could not pursue it due to many reasons.  After doing a bit of copy writing, I ended up as an English trainer. At the outset I was not too comfortable with this job.
 Why?
 Our society accepted engineers, doctors and bureaucrats. So I always shoved all my likes and passions to the back burner. The people around me were not all pleased with my present job. I also showed them that I too felt the same. But deep inside I was complacent for I loved to talk and interact with people and here I am with a bunch of students.
P.S. I could also blog without any interruption
Hey! Please drop in and give me some valuable suggestions to improve my English as well as theirs too.

No comments: