Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Have you ever got butterflies in your stomach after reading a book?

Have you ever got butterflies in your stomach after reading a book. I got it. I could not have a wink of sleep after reading Tess Garrison's " Body Double", ever since after "Outbreak" by Robin Cook which I read when I was fifteen or sixteen. The book by Ms Garrison was brilliant and had exciting twists and turns. She was so vivid in her craft that you could have an easy imagination of what she really meant. It's suspense was blood cuddling. The book was too brilliant  that it scared the life out of me. 


I am always anxious to read the next book when I finishes one. But now it seems as if I need a break. Did you ever feel as I have felt and what did you do to overcome that?

3 comments:

SingleDatingMommy said...

I just think you're so adorable. Try reading a different genre. If you read the same type of book all the time (ie: mystery) you can get a little bored. Try The Time Traveler's Wife or The Life of Pi. Both favourites of mine :)

orannia said...

Yes. Sometimes I get so invested in a book, in the characters, that I finish the book and feel...flat. I'm with Single - read a different genre :) Otherwise, if you're like me, you'll flit between books. Everything afterwards will seem...dull.

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

Yes, often times.
I need to check out this book you mention here.
Looks like a great red.

Hope you have a lovely day!

B xx