Saturday, January 22, 2011

Manichithrataazhu...

 This was the first movie in Malayalam that dealt with  dual personality followed by many remakes in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali.But this was the best. I have seen it many times and was  watching it again. I was really fascinated and  thought I should share it with you. I am uploading three videos. Introducing Ganga


Ganga's dual personality ( becoming Nagavalli) This scene fetched ' Shobhana' (the actress) her first National Award for best actress.



The fully transformed Ganga....

3 comments:

Priya Shankar said...

haha, love this movie. I've watched it in Hindi and Tamil with Jyothika... It's called Chandramukhi there.

The Generalist said...

it was on tv yesterday i guess

Hema P. said...

I've always had a lot of respect for Shobhana as an actress. She looks beautiful, too, in these clips. Thanks for sharing.

Also, thanks for dropping by my blog! :)