Monday, February 21, 2011

" LIFE IS GOOD" Award

Thank you Kate Evangelista from Reads, Reviews, Recommends to give " Rain Drops " this wonderful award.

Here's how this award thing works:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions below.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.

10 Survey Questions

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

I am not blogging anonymously and I never ever wished to blog in such a way for I always loved my real identity. Good or bad, I wanted to be myself whenever I do something.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

  I am from a place where women are always in shackles. They are  financially and even emotionally dependent. Arranged marriage is what normally happens. You would get married to an unknown person. Your opinions are not sought for anything that totally related to your life. But I was adamant that I would get married only after establishing a career and made clear that arranged marriage was not my cup of tea. 

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

A person who is confident and knows her true self.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Coconut water b'coz it is natural and I truly relish its taste.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

I read.
I love reveries, so I indulge in that.
I blog.
I watch movies.
The city I am staying right now is called the " City of Palaces" and there are so many things to see here.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

Lots of things...
I want do my Law degree and also start learning Bharatnatyam( a dance form) again which I quited at a young age;I want to visit US, Canada, Switzerland; I want to write a best seller; I want to marry; I want lots of kids; the list is endless.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

I was....I don't know. 

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

Yet to come.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

I write what I feel like writing. It could be either about myself or events or about somebody else.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Reading, reading and reading.

Ten "Life is Good" Bloggers



Congratulations to the ten Life is Good bloggers receiving this award from me!  You don't have to return the favor by giving me the award again. I'm thankful enough as it is for receiving it. Spread the love!

12 comments:

WhisperingWriter said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for sharing with me!

Betty Manousos @ CUT AND DRY said...

Congrats on your well deserved award!
Thanks so much for sharing with me.
I'm so honoured!!

B xx

Shalet Jimmy said...

Thanks a lot...

Cinner said...

SJ Thanks so much, congratulations on the award. I love learning more about one another. take care and have a great day.

Shalet Jimmy said...

Thanks Cinner...

BookBelle said...

I love your blog! I'm going to follow now. Thanks for following mine!

Amal said...

congrats..... It may help you to keep blogging........

acp said...

congo congo...

Lou said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I will try and spread it further some time next week. Thank you! :)

www.livewritedream.blogspot.com

Jidhu Jose said...

Thanks for share with me

Shalet Jimmy said...

Thanks, your support means a lot to me...

Anita said...

Hello! I am finally getting over to your blog.

Thank you for visiting my blog and for passing this very thoughtful award to me.

I hope we'll get to know each other as we read each others blogs.
Already, by reading this post, I've learned things about your personality. I'm glad you're trying to stay in control of your life.

Congratulations to you, too.