Thursday, December 8, 2011

a bit tensed.....

It's been long since I have shared my personal angst with my blogger buddies. I befriended many of you when I was literally struggling with everything- job, relationships, family etc. I was battling with the whole world to live my life on my own terms. Blog was my only source to vent out my emotions. Still I was happy. I had an unrelenting resolve to do something. My dreams were flying.

Things have changed a lot. I got a job, a descent salary, a relationship but lost the drive even to live. Why so? A life without zest was something unimaginable for me.  I am scared to death as I am passing through this worst nightmare of mine.



7 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Time to make a big jug of lemonade.

Brahmin in Boston said...

Oh my! I hope things change for the better - a good book and a hot cup of coffee can solve almost anything.

Hang in there, chica. There are many sympathetic ears in the Blog Land. :)

Meera said...

Think of the day when in light, you will look back and laugh at this dark night.

Shalet Jimmy said...

I knew that I would get solace from my blogger buddies and I was right.

Thaaaanks a lot...I will definitely have a lemonade,a cup of coffee and a book....

Brahmin in Boston said...

Here is the link for the quote - if you still wanted it!

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/5214730.Rosemarie_Urquico

And yes, you can always count on the blogger buddies for solace of any kind.

Haddock said...

First time here, and all I can say is that at thirty plus one has lots of things to look forward to.
I am almost double your age (underline the word almost)and am hoping that they will change the retirement age from 60 to 58. Not that I don't enjoy the work that I am doing, but I feel there is less time for me to devote to blogging and other activities on the net.
Life is short, enjoy it :-)

Tomz said...

visit ur dear ones frequently..