Monday, December 5, 2011

My 30th birthday - December 2, 1981...

Two days back, I celebrated my 30th birthday.I had the biggest surprise of my life. My room mates gave me an excellent birthday treat when the clock struck twelve. I was amazed, surprised, happy for I was getting such a treat for the very first in my life.

These are some of the photographs we clicked and I am so excited I am uploading my photos also for the first time in my blog ever since I started this blog. I am uploading some of my individual photograph too. I hope it is not too long :D

 



8 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Happy happy Birthday!! :)

You don't look a day over 25!!

Cinner said...

Happy Birthday Shalet , you look beautiful. So glad you had such a wonderful time. hugs.

Shalet Jimmy said...

Thanks Brahmin in Boston and Cinner.I am really missing my blogger buddies...

Thanks a lot

Tomz said...

Nice to listen to such revelations

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

happy belated birthday!
how did i miss this post!

looks like a memorable birthday!

you look gorgeous! love the photos.

xx

Maya said...

hapy bday, may u get what u want

The Happy Whisk said...

A happy birthday, indeed.

Shalet Jimmy said...

Thanks a lot....