Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Internet connection sucks.....


October 26, 2012

Thursday


My Internet connection sucks.....It is one of the reasons that always forced me to go on hiatus though it was most unwelcome. Though I was using the connection for the past four years, it never troubled me barring some occasional hiccups. But when I moved to a new flat ( before it were hostels) and a cordial net connection could do wonders during the lone hours, it ditched me, badly, terribly.....


I had to disconnect it though I had developed a kind of camaraderie with it. It was like loosing a friend you always believed in. It has been three months since I disconnected it and I was using my office system for it. With nine computers for 14 reporters, the desire to fathom my blogger buddies ' thoughts' could not be cherished the way I wanted.


Today, after much thought, I renewed my connection hoping things would get better. But ' No ', Lady Luck is still not ready to caress my shoulders. I was typing this on my office.org. Could not write it straight on the blog for my link was just loading and loading and loading for the past three hours.


Finally......Yup.....I did it..........

No comments: