Monday, March 11, 2013

I got 52 bloggers



It has been 3 years since I started this blog and now I have 52 followers.Comparing to the followers of other blogs, I know mine is a minimal number.

But I am happy. I never ever thought I would have a blog even with 10 followers.Hence I regard it as an achievement.Besides this blog has helped me in several ways. I started this blog when I was in a relationship. But that never helped me and I continued being a loner.Result,a huge vacuum in life. But this blog bridged that gap to a great extend.
 

There was none who encouraged me when I started this blog. I was even told that I was just good in writing captions and not long articles. (I was a copy writer when I started this blog and now I am a journalist).But once it got started, many of the bloggers who have started following me encouraged and instilled confidence in me through their comments to write. At this juncture, I remember with gratitude http://singledatingmommy.blogspot.in/,http://cutand-dry.blogspot.in/http://ramblingsofmind.blogspot.in/http://piedmontwriter.blogspot.in/ who took the pains to read an amateur blog and throw comments. When I ran out of ideas to write, I remember Piedmont Writer giving me a thread to write. I really do not know whether this blog has got any stuff to lure readers. But I am happy that I have 52 sweet followers. This blog missed updations for many months and it had to suffer badly due to it. I think many of my frequent blogger

buddies do not comment anymore except one or two. Maybe they think that I have stopped writing in it.At the same time, I am also happy that I have got many new blogger friends.

7 comments:

Anisha said...

That is so awesome Shalet :)
It's such a joy right when we know that there are others who enjoy reading our blog! Keep writing and more followers are yet to come :)
Btw I loved your blog's new look!

Green Speck said...

And now you have your 53rd follower :-D

The Happy Whisk said...

I am glad you still have this blog, though I don't see you out and about much and for awhile, I thought you'd stopped.



Rajeesh said...

Might be i'm the 50th - 52nd follower :) who came across ur blog and following recently.. I liked the posts and simple writing style, which made me click on the follow button. Keep posting and u may reach ur 100th follower soon.

Shalet Jimmy said...

Thanks everyone....I am so happy that this blog has always been a source of joy whenever I am down and this time too, it is no different....Thank you, friends....

Shalet Jimmy said...

Anisha, I am also happy that you loved my blog's new look.....

Anita said...

You have a lot to say. Keep saying it!